Sometimes we face some annoying people on Facebook. But the good news is that you can block them if you want. However, the blocked people cannot see your post, event, even you on Facebook. But if you’re going to unblock anyone, you can also do this.
But if you do not know how to unblock someone on Facebook on Android device, you may face trouble unblocking someone. Besides, you need to know that blocking someone on Messenger is not the same for Facebook. So, to unblock someone on Facebook on your Smartphone, you should follow our steps.
Why you block someone on Facebook?
All the people or friends on Facebook do not post or comment on what you like. Sometimes, some friends comment or post unwanted matters that are very much annoying. Not only that, but some of them also want to send an annoying text. So, to get rid of those matters, people block someone on Facebook.
However, you can find a lot of reasons to block someone on Facebook. You may get angry at your close friend and then stop him from Facebook. But after a few days later, you miss him and want to unblock. So, this article is for you to teach you how you can unblock someone on Facebook on Android smartphones.
How to see the block list of friends on Facebook
If you are an Android user, follow the following steps to see the blocked list of Facebook friends. It helps you to find out the friend you want to unblock.
Read More: How to Block a Number When Calling
- Open Facebook from the app on your Android device.
- Now log in to the account with your email and password.
- Then tap the main menu, which is at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now go to the Settings & Privacy option. Under this option, find out Settings.
- Scroll down to the Privacy Settings and tap the Blocking.
- Here you will see the list of names you have been blocked.
How to unblock someone on Facebook on Android
It is an easy task to unblock someone on Facebook. If you know the right way, you can do it within a minute.
Read More: What is Viber and How to Use It?
- For this, open the Facebook app on your device and tap the main menu of the app.
- Under this menu, you will find the Setting option by scrolling down. Tap on it. Under it, you will find some categories such as Account Settings, Privacy, Ads, Your Facebook Information, etc.
- Then, you have to scroll the Privacy and under it, tap the Blocking option. It allows you to view the people in your blocked list.
- You will see the unblock button on the right side of the friend’s name. Tap on it for the friend you want to unblock.
The process is straightforward. Now you can again send messages, see the posts, and do other activities with your friend. So, you can follow the above steps to unblock someone on Facebook on an Android device.